Nox Imperii 0.5.1

Did I mention space exploration game Nox Imperii has very active development? I was just informed that a new release has come out since my last post. 0.5.1 has a new looting system that seems to make piracy a more viable option (Nice, I like to play pirate!), AI ships have got individual names, player progression has been re-balanced, the shipyard UI has got improvements and it's possible to purchase  maps of surrounding systems. The usual list of smaller tweaks and bug-fixes is included as well. :) This game is certainly building up to a space adventure of massive proportions - one I'd like to sink my teeth into once I get the time.

Rich space backgrounds when exploring in Nox Imperii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lifestyle

Health Information And Medical Information Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia new...