OpenDungeons 0.7.1 (Also, my 200th post!)

200 posts! I wouldn't have thought they were so many already. :)
For today, a huge new release of OpenDungeons is out! This is one I'm really fond of, so for this release I will be enjoying new creatures, new rooms, new maps, new graphics, new game options, voices and better minion behaviour - among other things. There is also an online-lobby which makes it easy to find online games and talk to other players. By now this game is truly polished and highly playable - a must if you find realtime strategy games at all interesting!

A nice, dark, damp dungeon in the making.
There are skill trees to play around with - need I say more? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lifestyle

Health Information And Medical Information Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia new...